|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Emsisoft vs TotalAV
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
- The new player in the market that is gaining popularity
- Doesn’t require much computational power to function
- Compatible with the vast majority of operating systems and devices
- Offers agreeable prices for new customers
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.