Compare Emsisoft vs BullGuard
|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Emsisoft vs BullGuard
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
- Strong viruses and malware protection
- Nice minimalistic design
- Safe browsing feature is available
- A good built-in firewall
- Offers PC optimization and vulnerability scanner
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.