Compare Emsisoft vs Eset
|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Emsisoft vs Eset
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
- One of the most recognized companies with multiple awards
- Flexible options when it comes to choosing a package and the number of devices
- Solid protection from malware, ransomware, spyware, and phishing
- A good value for money
- The free trial lasts for 30 days
- A very intuitive and user-friendly interface
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.