Compare Emsisoft vs Sophos
|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Emsisoft vs Sophos
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
- Offers a utility kit rich in tools that guarantee devices and user privacy protection.
- Supports multiple computer operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Linux.
- Flexible enough to be implemented in any business.
- Premium package guarantees an effective cybersecurity solution suitable even in a business setup.
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.