|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights McAfee vs Emsisoft
- Intuitive navigation and simple interface
- High-quality real-time virus and malware scanning
- Protection against ransomware
- Excellent customer support
- Detects 99% of malicious files and URLs
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.