|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights ScanGuard vs Sophos
- Protection from viruses and malware
- Compatibility with multiple types of platforms
- Real-time auto scanning for malware
- Device optimizer
- Remote firewall protection, password vault
- A proprietary VPN feature
- Offers a utility kit rich in tools that guarantee devices and user privacy protection.
- Supports multiple computer operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Linux.
- Flexible enough to be implemented in any business.
- Premium package guarantees an effective cybersecurity solution suitable even in a business setup.
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.