|Money back Guarantee
|Manual Virus Scanning
|USB Virus Scan
|Registry Startup Scan
|Auto Virus Scanning
|Easy of use
Highlights TotalAV vs Sophos
- The new player in the market that is gaining popularity
- Doesn’t require much computational power to function
- Compatible with the vast majority of operating systems and devices
- Offers agreeable prices for new customers
- Offers a utility kit rich in tools that guarantee devices and user privacy protection.
- Supports multiple computer operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Linux.
- Flexible enough to be implemented in any business.
- Premium package guarantees an effective cybersecurity solution suitable even in a business setup.
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.