|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Webroot vs AVG
- Almost no impact on the system
- Takes incredibly little space in the memory of the device
- Offers many advanced features
- Might seem tricky to not that tech-savvy users
- Has a large malware database
- Provides decent protection against ransomware
- One of the most reliable antivirus packages on the market.
- The interface is very “trendy” and easy to use
- AVG Antivirus will protect your device from spyware, ransomware, and viruses
- Free version is rather decent
- 30-day money-back guarantee gives you access to the second tier for one full month
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.