Compare Emsisoft vs AVG
|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Emsisoft vs AVG
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
- One of the most reliable antivirus packages on the market.
- The interface is very “trendy” and easy to use
- AVG Antivirus will protect your device from spyware, ransomware, and viruses
- Free version is rather decent
- 30-day money-back guarantee gives you access to the second tier for one full month
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.