|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights ScanGuard vs AVG
- Protection from viruses and malware
- Compatibility with multiple types of platforms
- Real-time auto scanning for malware
- Device optimizer
- Remote firewall protection, password vault
- A proprietary VPN feature
- One of the most reliable antivirus packages on the market.
- The interface is very “trendy” and easy to use
- AVG Antivirus will protect your device from spyware, ransomware, and viruses
- Free version is rather decent
- 30-day money-back guarantee gives you access to the second tier for one full month
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.