|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Norton vs Emsisoft
- Full-featured protection
- One of the most user-friendly and intuitive options on the market
- Offers great value for money
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Protection for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices
- Doesn’t need much processing power to run in the background
- Various Norton Security packages to choose from
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.