Compare AVG vs Norton
|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights AVG vs Norton
- One of the most reliable antivirus packages on the market.
- The interface is very “trendy” and easy to use
- AVG Antivirus will protect your device from spyware, ransomware, and viruses
- Free version is rather decent
- 30-day money-back guarantee gives you access to the second tier for one full month
- Full-featured protection
- One of the most user-friendly and intuitive options on the market
- Offers great value for money
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Protection for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices
- Doesn’t need much processing power to run in the background
- Various Norton Security packages to choose from
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.