Compare Sophos vs Emsisoft
|Money back Guarantee|
|Manual Virus Scanning|
|USB Virus Scan|
|Registry Startup Scan|
|Auto Virus Scanning|
|Easy of use|
Highlights Sophos vs Emsisoft
- Offers a utility kit rich in tools that guarantee devices and user privacy protection.
- Supports multiple computer operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Linux.
- Flexible enough to be implemented in any business.
- Premium package guarantees an effective cybersecurity solution suitable even in a business setup.
- Emsisoft anti-malware monitors network and system activity and warns if anything suspicious happens.
- It is highly configurable and offers an effective and fast scanning mechanism.
- This solution provides 4 layers of protection against the malware, including safe web surfing,behavior blocker, real-time file guard, and anti-ransomware protection.
- The company also has a free version, which offers the same kind of scanning mechanism as that of the paid version.
Which antivirus did you like the most?
Make your choice and you will be able to see what other users think.